Side Glute Lift
Try this simple booty move to firm up the outer part of your glutes and thighs.
1. Simply lay on one side with your bottom leg slightly bent.
2. Lift your top leg with toe pointed.
3. Repeat for 20 reps.
4. Switch to your other side and repeat for another 20 reps.
To advance this move, you have 2 options:
1. Intermediate: Come into supported side plank with your bottom knee on the ground. Lift top leg with toe pointed.
2. Advanced: Come into full side plank with your legs stacked. Lift top leg with toe pointed.
Leave a Reply.
In my humble opinion, sweat and a smile are the sexiest things a person can wear.
Follow me on Instagram! @fitcountrygal